Measuring channels : 1
Pre and main alert
Suitable for : HE101 series
The Type 650 evaluation component is used to detect and monitor the output currents (4...20 mA) of the Type HE101 vibration monitoring unit. The evaluation component is contained in a 20-pole DIN rail housing. It can be mounted using either a top hat rail or directly on the wall.Features
- Free adjustment of two limit values and delay times for imbalance and temperature
- Monitoring cable breakage control
- Voltage supply monitoring
- Warnings and alarms are issued via relay contacts
- The evaluation component acts as the power supply for the Type HE101 vibration monitoring unit
Fans are used successfully in almost all sectors of industry. Status monitoring helps to prevent faults such as imbalances or misalignments, identify wear processes early and make optimal use of the lifespan of components.
Turbines and generators have their application in the chemical, oil & gas or paper industries. Measurement of housing vibration is a typical process and a sound measure in status monitoring that is indispensable for the system operator.
Pumps are indispensable for conveying liquid or solid media, making them a permanent feature of any industry. Vibration monitoring is the means of helping the system operator to achieve functional status monitoring.