Analogue and relay output
1 - 1000 Hz / 10 - 1000 Hz
Bearing status parameter
The Type 663 vibration monitoring unit is used to measure and monitor absolute bearing vibrations in machines in line with DIN ISO 10816 and 20816. It also generates a bearing condition parameter for rolling bearing diagnosis according to DIN ISO 13373-3.Features
- Bearing condition parameter for rolling bearing diagnosis according to DIN ISO 13373-3.
- Two limit values and associated delay times are separately adjustable.
- Both relay outputs indicate if the corresponding set limit values are exceeded. This can be used to generate a preliminary and a main alarm.
- Measurement value: The effective value (rms) of the vibration velocity (mm/s).
- Approvals: CE, ATEX, EAC, EAC EX, IEC, IEC Ex, SIL2 / PL-d (TÜV-Süd), C UL.
|Portuguese (Brazil)||1.12 MB|
Fans are used successfully in almost all sectors of industry. Status monitoring helps to prevent faults such as imbalances or misalignments, identify wear processes early and make optimal use of the lifespan of components.
These systems are an integral part of the processes of many sectors of industry. Both status monitoring and personal protection play a central part in this. It is here that vibration monitoring systems with SIL/PL-d authorisations are particularly applicable.
Turbines and generators have their application in the chemical, oil & gas or paper industries. Measurement of housing vibration is a typical process and a sound measure in status monitoring that is indispensable for the system operator.
Mills are an important element in the cement industry, for instance. System components that are vital to production can be permanently monitored for vibration. This increases process safety, product quality and plant availability in a cement works.
Pumps are indispensable for conveying liquid or solid media, making them a permanent feature of any industry. Vibration monitoring is the means of helping the system operator to achieve functional status monitoring.
Kühltürme sind anfällig gegen Umwelteinflüsse wie Wind. Das perfekte Produkt zur Schwingungsüberwachung ist der HE103 mit einer erweiterten Mittelungszeit von 60 s